I had heard a beautiful quote when I was in college .... and had really liked it ...
"One who deserves to be loved the least, needs to be loved the most ..."
People who get unconditional love and support as kids grow up to be most confident and emotionally healthy adults ...
Talking about love ,reminded me of a wonderful excerpt that I had read long back ... I had just started college . It was Bsc First year ..there was a debate competetion . I am not much of a speaker . And had not voluntered to participate , but somehow one of the participants was sick on the day of debate and i found that i was "voluntered" to participate just 5 minute before round-one started . I dont even remember what the topic was .. the only thing i remember that i was tongue tied for most of the time ..... Apparently the other participants on my team were pretty good so we made it to second round ...It was scheduled for the next day .. We were given the topic at the end of the day so that participants could prepare overnight .. Again I dont remember the exact topic ... but it was somehow related to love ...
I still remember the beautiful excerpt that I had read in a "Readers Digest" special publication "How to live life"... -- the excerpt that got us the first prize in the debate ...
LOVE
by Emmet Fox
There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer,
no disease that enough love will not heal,
no door that enough love will not bridge,
no wall that enough love will not throw down,
no sin that enough love will not redeem...
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble,
how hopeless the outlook,
how muddled the tangle,
how great the mistake...
A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
If only you could love enough, you could be the happiest and most powerful being in the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment