This word 'individual' is beautiful; it means indivisible. Right now as you are, you are divided. You are only many fragments clinging together anyhow without any center being there, without any master in the house, with only servants. And for a moment any servant can become the master.
Every moment you are different because you are not--- and unless you are, the divine cannot happen to you. To whom can it happen? You are not there.
[OSHO ; From The Book of Secrets ]
---------------------------------
Somehow I can identify with this .. At times I do feel I am fickle ..Sometimes I try to see it in positive light .. I try to think that the 'liquid phenomenon' being able to mold yourself is a good thing ..I like to think that I am 'adaptable' ...
This quote intrigued me ... A different perspective ...
No comments:
Post a Comment